The second webinar of the INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY: Virtual Design to Construction series produced by DESIGN[realized] takes place this coming Friday, August 26th from 9:00 - 11:30 at the Summit Bank conference room. Ted Corbin, Associate AIA, will once again serve as host and local facilitator for the event.
Entitled Re-Energize your Practice for Growth & Sustainability, the webinar will discuss integrating design and construction management tools, presenting ideas for identifying unmet needs in our market, and formulating plans to develop new product and service offerings. According to DESIGN[realized], the goals of the webinar include learning how to:
- Differentiate yourself by offering products and services that set you apart from your competition
- Identify unmet needs in the market place
- Deliver projects as an Integrated Enterprise: a single source for all building services—development, architectural design, estimating, and construction management—with a shared purpose and bottom line
- Combine sustainability, architecture, and sociology to create exceptionally valuable new service offerings
- Formulate a plan to develop new product and service offerings.
Eugene will be one of many host venues around the country but the only one in Oregon.
Ted hopes to draw as wide a spectrum of participants to the webinar as possible. The involvement of more people, each bringing their unique perspective to the discussion, will enhance the educational value of the experience for everyone.
Email Ted at email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding the webinar. He hopes to see all of us on August 26 at Summit Bank.
What: Re-Energize your Practice for Growth & Sustainability (3.0 AIA CES credits)
When: Friday, August 26, 2011, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: Summit Bank boardroom, 96 East Broadway, Eugene, OR 97401
Registration: Online at http://www.designrealized.com/Tickets_Oregon
Cost: $55 ($45 for AIA members)